Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"The Dike Is A Lying Cop Calling Wrench"


"When I had the airplane wreck, it didn't hurt me. That is because I like pain! If you don't believe me, just check out the art work on my body! Despite several surgeries for burns over my torso and lower body, I'll get over it! Oh Goodie! Now, I can get new ones!" -Former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker-
"I was screaming and seemed to be in intense pain. Weeeee! Let's do it again!
Come to Klamath Falls, Oregon, where tattooed punks will let you stand on their balcony and gawk at the "Dike." See the Dike run. See the Dike muck. See the Dike ride her horses. See the Dikes' every move. Only $5 per ticket. Balcony seats $10 (Three feet from the "Dikes'" property line). To see the Dike freak out, that will be another $5. Those tattooed from head to toe get to use verbal abuse beyond pale and gawk for free with protection from the Klamath County Sheriff's Department. (Because "the Dike is a lying cop calling Wench!" "Don't you just love those love/hate relationships where excessive force makes a woman desensitized to pain?")

No comments: