Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Sloth and The Twitt






Sewage water coming from the lines. These neighbors complained about my horses and the manure. Could it be their own sewage problem?

I have maintained my horses at this location for four years now. When my gay friend passed away, the punks next door saw an opportunity to take advantage of a vulnerable woman. They never complained about my three horses until I tryed to exclude their presence from a series of violent events they were making take place around February 2008.

The mother, Mona Richardson, invited me to go "bowling" with a Safeway employee, "David" who works in the freezer section. Instead, they took me out to his home in the country that was in foreclosure and made me watch them have sex. It was snowing and very late and I had no way back.

Mona Richardson has made accusations, verbal threats, and has used other intimidating actions telling me that she would someday have sex with me. She has urged the Charter Cable man to have sex while in the process of installing my Internet connection. Once, a taxi drove up next to my office and I could hear her propositioning the taxi drive for sex because she did have the money to pay her cab fare.

On August 21, 2008, the second time the cops came today, I told them when the tattooed punks shot bibi's at me during the winter my horse took off when I wasn't ready.

I told the Klamath Falls Sheriff's Department how they skidded onto my blacktop driveway and scratched it up. I told them, how, the other day, I was out front caretaking the yard and that Gary Richardson and his Twitt negligently stopped in the middle of the road playing some kind of game with a red truck behind them.

The Gary Richardson stepped on his brakes to have the red truck plow into them. I was at the front of my driveway, near the road, caretaking the yard and they would have plowed into me.

The other night while in a loud fight with his Twitt, the Gary Richardson threw something at my expensive chain link fence that sounded like the fence was going to come off.

I believe under the conditions, I have been more than tolerant. After asking several times to not throw garbage in my yard, today, Aug. 21st, I was mucking horse manure when I noticed that the Gary Richardson and his Twitt threw rug frazzels in my yard. This can cause a horse to colic. I was forced to call the police.

This second time when I told the Sheriff all of this, he asked why I did not call before. I pointed out to the Sheriff that he was witnessing the commission of a crime. Mona Richardson, Gary Richardson, and the Twitt were in possession of stolen property; that they had recycling recepticles that cost Waste Management $65 each and were not paying customers.

The Sheriff said they were going to talk to them. That's all they do is talk to them. They will not arrest Mona Richardson and Gary Richardson for extortion. The U.S. Government has granted them immunity and have protected these kinds of punks while constantly prosecuting me.
(Can ya see the stolen recepticles? It's the green container with black top.)
Mona Richardson, Gary Richardson, and the Twitt complain about my horse manure even though there is evidence that I clean it up every day. I also clean up my dog mess. However, they do not complain or clean up the messes of their three Pit Bulls, cats, and small house dog. They do not complain how their sewer water falls from the side of their house onto my property. Garbage has piled up on their balcony and their cats got into the bags scattering garbage all over their balcony and their yard.

The drunk mother has had a good job working for Safeway the last seven months. Her salary is not enough to pay for her drinking and partying habits, so she has directed her son, Gary Richardson, to harass me using extortion so that I would give up my horses. By the use of this intimidation, they believe I will become so miserable I will become a drunk as well. Then, I will have more money to spend on them. The drunk mother parties at Howdies, a local bar in Klamath Falls, Oregon. It is not my fault she spends all her money at the bar.
I do not party. I occasionally drink if pain gets too bad because I am unable to get medical attention.

Do your neighbors throw garbage out their kitchen window like mine does? Chicken bones to feed all their cats?

Mona Richardson and her son, Gary Richardson, do not care about cleanliness. Their only motive is extorting money from me this is why they have called the code enforcement to cite me for having three horses. They have inquired about my inoperative vehicle, a Bronco.

I am unable to be gainfully employed because of my circumstances. I was given a small job of caretaking a home and assisting an elderly man with his project and with some ranching. Even these jobs are being robbed from me by the United States Government because they are using these people to extort money from me, terrorize and intimidate, and threaten with verbal assaults so that I will lose my real and personal property and financial resources.

The Klamath County Sheriff's Department can't seem to control these hoodlums and they do not seem to see how these menaces are extorting my living situation and my personal property regardless of the countless reports of fights and altercations, drunk driving behavior, and child abuse that is going on in front of their eyes. The Klamath County Sheriff's Departments' eyes are focused on me while using irrelevant questioning and failing to investigate and arrest these hoodlums. The United States Government has encouraged these dirty tactics of abuse for years forcing me to run from state to state and now out of the United States while protecting these hoodlums. See also Womans' Identity Robbed Because of Her Sexual Orientation (PDF File) to:

  • Find out how the U.S. Government is bent on destroying complaining
    persons!
  • Find out here how the U.S. Government uses its most dirtiest of
    manuevers to exhaust your energy leaving you with no assistance!
  • Find out here what the U.S. Government does to women who complain of
    being raped of their identity!
  • Find out here what the U.S. Government is doing to start a disaster fire
    with the Pine Beetle forest in Oregon!
  • Find out here after years and years of work, your own community knows
    nothing about the torture you've been through then heckles about it!
  • Find out here how the U.S. Government makes torture cases meaningless,
    frivolous, and insignificant: like it's just another day.
  • See how the U.S. Government runs a disabled woman from state to state
    then out of the U.S. after stealing her personal and real property without
    due process!

See the evidence that Kini has managed to survive and upload.

All at Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services

No comments: