Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Friday, July 4, 2008

You Win! It's My Fault!


Reminds me of the time I waited for a year and half to save and pay for my transmission kit for one of my automotive classes. I replaced my friends manuel clutch in his transmission and now it was my turn. Except, when two guys were stationed on each transmission project, I just happened to have about eight guys stationed and blocking my project. My teacher got mad at me in front of everyone because I didn't think it was fair so he ran me out of class for a couple weeks. Blamed it on me. Said I was crazy. Isn't that funny?

I had this friend who wrote out and gave tickets for vehicular infractions. She use to stand out on the drivers side a little out in the lane. I was frightened for her safety. Today, the best joke is riding a bicycle around. I ride on the opposite side of the road so I can see if someone is driving eratically while heading my direction. When punks see me they like to swerve over in the opposite lane and yell out hoodlum stuff. Isn't that funny?

One day I was standing in the checkout lane at the Albertson's Supermarket and noticed a partial piece of fruit that was eaten and tossed on the floor. After thinking about it for a while, I picked it up and gave it to the checkout attendant so no one would slip on it. He said, "Did you do that? Just kidding." Isn't that funny?

The other day, I was riding my horse. An old man said my horse was nice. He wanted to know how much I wanted for her. I asked him if he saw a for sale sign on her. Isn't that funny?

No comments: