Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Whispers, Murmurs, and Hissing At The Front Of Her Cell

You watched our fireworks last night. NOW YOU WILL PAY!
We are in control because cops are scare of us. You will babysit our Gentile children (free) Or, else we will say you are stalking my wife. No one will believe you because you are a human toilet! Now that's something to heckle about!

Kiss my feet

How about a knuckle sandwich?

Noooooo. You freak'n complain too much. If you want to know what pain is, go get some of these!


Are you okay? You feel sick? Let me take care of you.


You gotta admit, we're much more prettier than those women in prison who have syringe scars all over their legs.

After this pregnacy we can adopt. You can't because you are a pervert.

You said you like fat women. I even smoke. I hear you like the smell and taste of tobacco stench. I don't chew tobacco so I can't spit tobacco in your mouth. But, I sure can spit a tobacco luggie on you if that turns you on.


Don't mind Kini. She is just jealous because we have cars and children and she has nothing or no one. She can work all day and no one will vouch that she did all that heavy labor because the Napa Police Department in California made sure she has no friends or family to be a witness. We can take the credit for all the hard work she does! Hey! Those are MY tools. What does a woman need tools for? Their place is at a job bringing home the money for us! By the way, isn't today payday?

I don't know what to say. Every time I see Kini, I feel like telling her what a bad and horrible person she is. There is nothing good that comes out of my mouth because I have too much pride. If I belittle and call her a bunch of terrible names, she will be under my control. That's the only way to deal with her. Most of the time, I can't look her in the eye. But, every time I have to confront her, I like to stare her down and give her dirty looks and stares of hatred! That's the kind of stuff that turns me on. Being mean! Just being plain mean because I don't know how to be nice! Don't you just love those love hate relationships? Since I don't have a mind of my own, I'll just ask the guys.


She was stalking me! Who else could it be?


Check out the evidence, if you don't believe me.


And me. She was stalking me. Check out the evidence if you don't believe me.


Young is the way to go! She likes them young. Every pervert like them young! She better not look over here. I'll start a bitch fight.

No comments: